Overview - Physics (Master) lab course nano electronics
For the term SS 2020 you can register for either the lab course nano electronics or solid state physics. More information can be found under General information labcourse nano electronics and general information lab course condensed matter physics.
For all participants:
- The registration for the lab course nano electronics for the term SS 2020 is open from 01.01.2020 until 17.01.2020 (click here).
- You can name a preferred partner and choose preference for experimental blocks between 20.01.2020 and 24.01.2020 (link).
- General information about the lab course (here).
- Marking scheme (here).
- Experiments and manuals (here).
Information for the term SS 2020:
- Experiment assignment in Jülich (Block B) (will be announced old link from 2019 as example). Introduction to the Jülich experiments will be on 23.03.2020 (see general information for more details)
- Experiment assignment in Aachen (Block A) (will be announced old link from 2019 as example). Introduction to the Aachen experiments will be on 08.04.2020 from 15:30 to 17:00 in 28 D 001.
- Block C: An introduction will be given by Dr. Schneller (in April, exact time and place will be announced)
- Block D: An introduction will be given by Prof. Knoch (in April, exact time and place will be announced)
Due to the new data privacy protection policy we are not allowed to show the assignement anymore. The assignment will be sent via email.