Overview - Physics (Master) lab course nano electronics
For the term SS 2023 you can register for either the lab course nano electronics or solid state physics. More information can be found under General information labcourse nano electronics and general information lab course condensed matter physics.
For all participants:
- The registration for the lab course nano electronics for the term SS 2023 is is done via RWTH online beginning at the end of January. There you can also choose preferred partners.
- General information about the lab course (here).
- Marking scheme (here).
- Experiments and manuals (here).
Latest news and information for the term SS 2023:
- Concerning Covid restrictions for experiments at RWTH: no restrictions are expected! All experiments are planned in presence.
- Block AB: An introduction will be given on 12th of April time to be announced (online see "Introduction to Laboratory Course Solid-State Physics, Nanoelectronics and Quantum Technology" in RWTHonline). You will receive an email with the zoom link. Experiments in Aachen will take place on Wednesdays during the lecture time and will not start earlier than 19th of April.
Experiment assignment in Jülich and Aachen (Block B and A): (to be announced; old from 2022 here). Use this legend document: (here).
- Block C: An introduction will be given by Dr. Schneller on (time to be announced) in room S1 of the Walter-Schottky Haus WSH S1 (4243|104) . Experiment are planned in presence mode.
- Block D: An introduction will be given by Prof. Knoch in April (date and link announced via email). Experiment are planned in presence mode.
Due to the new data privacy protection policy we are not allowed to show the assignement anymore. The assignment will be sent via email and can be found in the moodle.