Overview - Physics (Master) Lab course: Solid state physics
For the term SS 2024 you can register for either the lab course nano electronics or solid state physics. More information can be found under General information labcourse nano electronics and general information lab course solid state physics.
For all participants:
- The registration for the lab course solid state physics for the term SS 2024 is done via RWTH online at 1st of February. There you can also choose preferred partners.
- You can let us know which are your preferred laboratory experiments in Aachen between 12.04.2023 and 19.04.2023 (link). For experiments in Jülich, this is not possible.
Latest news and information for the term SS 2024:
- Concerning Covid restrictions for experiments at RWTH: no restrictions are expected! All experiments are planned in presence.
- Introduction to the Aachen experiments will in April time to be announced (online see "Introduction to Laboratory Course Solid-State Physics, Nanoelectronics and Quantum Technology" in RWTHonline). During this lecture the laboratory experiments Lxx will be introduced and you choose your preference right afterwards. You will receive an email with the zoom link.
- Experiment assignment in Aachen (to be announced; old from 2022 here). Use this legend document: (here). More information can be found in the moodle room.
Due to the new data privacy protection policy we are not allowed to show the assignement anymore. Assignment will be sent by email and can be found in the moodle.