Overview - Physics (Master) Lab course: Solid state physics
For the term SS 2019 you can register for either the lab course nano electronics or solid state physics. More information can be found under General information labcourse nano electronics and general information lab course solid state physics.
For all participants:
- The registration for the lab course solid state physics for the term SS 2019 is open from 03.10.2018 until 27.01.2019. (Click here).
- You can name a preferred partner between 07.01.2019 and 27.01.2019. (link)
- You can let us know which are your preferred laboratory experiments in Aachen between 03.04.2019 and 10.04.2019 (link). For experiments in Jülich, this is not possible.
Information for the term SS 2019:
- Experiment assignment in Jülich including intro day on Monday from 18.03.2019 to 22.03.2019 (link)
- Experiment assignment in Aachen (link). Introduction to the Aachen experiments starts on 03.04. from 15:30 to 17:00 in 28 D 001. (changed time!)
Due to the new data privacy protection policy we are not allowed to show the assignement anymore. Assignment was sent by email.