Overview - Physics (Master) Lab course: Solid state physics
For the term SS 2020 you can register for either the lab course nano electronics or solid state physics. More information can be found under General information labcourse nano electronics and general information lab course solid state physics.
For all participants:
- The registration for the lab course solid state physics for the term SS 2020 is open from 01.01.2020 until 31.01.2020. (Click here).
- You can name a preferred partner between 20.01.2020 and 31.01.2020. (link)
- You can let us know which are your preferred laboratory experiments in Aachen between 08.04.2020 and 15.04.2020 (link). For experiments in Jülich, this is not possible.
Information for the term SS 2020:
- Experiment assignment in Jülich (will be announced old link from 2019 as example). Introduction to the Jülich experiments will be on 23.03.2020 (see general information for more details)
- Experiment assignment in Aachen (will be announced old link from 2019 as example). Introduction to the Aachen experiments will be on 08.04.2020 from 15:30 to 17:00 in 28 D 001. During this lecture the laboratory experiments Lxx will be intorduced and you choose your preference right afterwards.
Due to the new data privacy protection policy we are not allowed to show the assignement anymore. Assignment will be sent by email.