Overview - Physics (Master) Lab course: Solid state physics
For the term SS 2022 you can register for either the lab course nano electronics or solid state physics. More information can be found under General information labcourse nano electronics and general information lab course solid state physics.
For all participants:
- The registration for the lab course solid state physics for the term SS 2022 is open from 10.01.2022 until 19.02.2022. (Click here).
- You can name a preferred partner between 05.02.2022 and 19.02.2022. (link)
- You can let us know which are your preferred laboratory experiments in Aachen between 13.04.2022 and 20.04.2022 (link). For experiments in Jülich, this is not possible.
Latest news and information for the term SS 2022:
- Concerning Covid restrictions for experiments at RWTH:
- Update 11.02.2022.: Experiments in Jülich will not start in March, but will take place during the lecture period on Wednesdays due to Corona restrcitions. The registration period is extended.
- All experiments in Aachen are planned in presence mode.
- Introduction to the Aachen experiments will be on 13th of April from 11:00 to 13:00 (online see "Introduction to Laboratory Course Solid-State Physics, Nanoelectronics and Quantum Technology" in RWTHonline). During this lecture the laboratory experiments Lxx will be introduced and you choose your preference right afterwards. You will receive an email with the zoom link.
- Experiment assignment in Aachen (here). Use this legend document: (here). More information can be found in the moodle room.
Due to the new data privacy protection policy we are not allowed to show the assignement anymore. Assignment will be sent by email and can be found in the moodle.