Overview - Physics (Master) Lab course: Solid state physics
For the term SS 2018 you can register for either the lab course nano electronics or solid state physics. More information can be found under General information labcourse nano electronics and general information lab course solid state physics.
For all participants:
- The registration for the lab course solid state physics for the term SS 2018 is open from 06.10.2017 until 26.01.2018. (Click here).
- You can name a preferred partner between 08.01.2018 and 26.01.2018. (link)
- You can let us know which are your preferred laboratory experiments in Aachen between 11.04.2018 and 18.04.2018 (link). For experiments in Jülich, this is not possible.
Information for the term SS 2018:
- Experiment assignment in Jülich including intro day on Monday from 19.03.2018 to 23.03.2018 (link)
- Experiment assignment in Aachen (link). Introduction to the Aachen experiments starts on 11.04. from 12:15 to 13:45 in 28 D 001.
Due to the new data privacy protection policy we are not allowed to show the assignement anymore.