Overview - Physics (Master) lab course nano electronics
For the term SS 2018 you can register for either the lab course nano electronics or solid state physics. More information can be found under General information labcourse nano electronics and general information lab course condensed matter physics.
For all participants:
- The registration for the lab course nano electronics for the term SS 2018 is open from 06.10.2017 until 26.01.2018 (click here).
- You can name a preferred partner between 08.01.2018 and 26.01.2018 (link).
- General information about the lab course (here).
- Marking scheme (here).
- Experiments and manuals (here).
Information for the term SS 2018:
- Experiment assignment in Jülich and talks given on Monday (link)
- Experiment assignment in Aachen (link). Introduction to the Aachen experiments starts on 11.04. from 12:15 to 13:45 in 28 D 001.
- Block C: An introduction will be given by Dr. Schneller in Seminarraum S1 (WSH) on 11.04.2018 from 1:15 pm to 2:15 pm.
Due to the new data privacy protection policy we are not allowed to show the assignement anymore.